Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Senior QA to join our fast-growing QA team. With our Product Engineering team rapidly iterating and deploying new code, our Test Engineers drive the crucial effort of designing automated test suites that are reliable and maintainable. This team is tasked with ensuring the automated testing of Socure’s existing code and developing thorough test approaches for new features and products. If you are someone who is motivated by solving problems and improving efficiencies, apply now!
- Work closely with the rest of the Engineering team to deliver high quality products in an agile development environment
- Participate in product design discussions and sprint planning meetings
- Participate in full cycle SDLC: initial design, test implementation, identifying bugs, verifying bug fixes and production release
- Design and write comprehensive test plans and test cases for releases
- Perform manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs / web applications
- Build and enhance automated test suites and test harnesses
- Improve and maintain high coverage of regression automated tests
- Improve and innovate the tooling to run tests reliably and efficiently
- Test and verify requirements of newly implemented code by Engineering for Data Scientists
- Perform statistical analysis on project data for Data Science
- 6+ years of experience with testing, test automation and development
- Strong experience in designing and reviewing test plans and test cases
- Solid experience in both manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs and/or web applications
- Experience in automation frameworks, like testNG, Selenium or Cypress
- Strong API automation experience using Rest Assured OR Postman etc.,
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Capable of comprehending and contributing to high level requirements and designs
- Good understanding of Linux / Unix platform
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release