Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
About the role:
The GRC Analyst oversees the company's information systems and staff, ensuring established policies and procedures are followed according to internal and external requirements and good practices. These tasks are part of maintaining the culture of GRC across all levels of business and technical operations. The role requires skills touching upon project management, IT risk assessment, and general industry standards and practices around data security and privacy.
- Assist with creating, reviewing, modifying, and maintaining existing practices and policies to reflect the company's operations and values within specific industry-standard frameworks (i.e. ISO, NIST, et al).
- Work with internal groups (Product, Engineering, Infrastructure, People Operations, etc.) to meet and achieve current and future GRC-related goals and requirements
- Review current internal information security controls and ensure adherence with company standards.
- Lead information security initiatives individually and as part of a larger ISMS group to keep pace with a high-performance fast-growing data-driven company
- Document, assess, and map known and unknown areas of applicable risk, then present remediative steps to lower or remove the risk, as appropriate
- Supporting staff with technical GRC-related questions and topics
- 2- 10 years information security, IT risk, auditing, and/or security compliance experience within a technology company, accounting firm, or other company operating in heavily regulated environments
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and internationally recognized information security management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules and regulations
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
- Able to oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience with AICPA (SSAE16/SOC reporting), ISO (27001 and associated certifications), NIST, and HITRUST frameworks, among others
- Basic security engineering skills
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release