Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
About the role:
As a Senior Product UI/UX Designer, you will be a valued team member on the Socure design team from day one, progressively creating visual & usability impact across Socure’s solution offering to our customers. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to help Socure invent, design, refine and deliver product-solutions that will enable the digital transformation we are striving towards. The ideal candidate is an experienced designer who works collaboratively, is eager to learn and who values and understands the impact of design on user experience.
Reporting to our Director of Product Design, you will spend your days researching, analyzing, prototyping and designing detailed groundbreaking user interfaces and experiences that drive customer success and engagement.
This role will allow you to be based anywhere remotely in the United States.
- Continuously champion the user and user-experience through simplified, innovative, gratifying & usable product design
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering teams, owning design across various projects and products
- Create innovative designs that excite the users, constantly improving Socure’s design systems together with our product leadership and engineering teams
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and other design assets for a wide range of devices
- Analyze user feedback, collect requirements from business and product stakeholders to model and define design requirements
- Be part of an awesome global team of problem solvers who support each other everyday in making identity theft a thing of the past!
- Your ‘A Game’, every day!
- Love of design and curiosity—always seeking ways to improve and simplify user experience
- 5+ years of relevant product design experience showcasing B2B/B2C and consumer-design best practices and understanding
- Exciting visual portfolio highlighting projects which demonstrate design ownership, user-centered design practices, UX understanding, interface design for mobile and web (Design System creation/maintenance is a plus)
- Awesome communication skills—you love collaborating, asking questions, and receiving feedback from customers and team members
- Visual problem-solving skills with relentless attention to detail
- Bias toward product innovation and "pushing the envelope," combined with ability to balance speed and quality in an agile product dynamic
- Ability to analyze product requirements into actionable UX flows and designs
- Experience in sharing your designs with your team and handing over designs to engineers in a way that allows them to implement the design with ease
- Self motivation and drive to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Proficiency in UI design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe CS and others, to create user interfaces and interactions
- Deep understanding of typography, color, layout and composition with pixel-perfect attention to both prototypes and design hand-overs to engineering
- Design related degree, relevant studies or experience
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release