Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology at account onboarding and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 750 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including four of the top five banks, seven of the top 10 credit card issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 100 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. Socure is now offering its solutions to public sector agencies.
Socure is at the forefront of the identity verification field, and we are looking for an experienced Director of Sales Enablement with a proven track record to help drive the development and execution of a world-class sales enablement function.
In this role, you will build the systems, processes, reporting, and, most importantly, enablement materials needed for the company's rapidly growing sales team and partner ecosystem, both for existing team members and all new hires in the group. You will be reporting directly to Anthony Winslow, VP of Product Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the messaging and content library champion, leading & exemplifying Socure’s Principle of “Never Stop Learning.”
- Work with the education team to further develop sales’ external talk tracks, across the employee lifecycle.
- Build out and manage a content library that includes all the required components for both sales teams and partners; be flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves on one-off asks for top tier client deals.
- Work closely with product marketing and design to leverage the team’s product, technical, and competitive content, to then prioritize, create, and deliver polished enablement materials.
- Oversee sales content platform, Bigtincan, to ensure they have the most updated materials needed for sales.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years in B2B software enablement, with preference for experience in fraud, identity verification, cybersecurity, or similar industry
- Experience with working closely with design to deliver elegant, polished sales materials
- Experience implementing, owning, and fine-tuning sales enablement and content management platforms, such as Bigtincan
- Experience building scalable content for multiple audiences across various levels and departments in the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and lead without direct authority
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create a “storytelling” approach to content and training
- Experience as a group leader and/or public speaker with strong presence and engaging demeanor
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to be a key member in building a world-class marketing organization and strategy for a hyper-growth unicorn
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
A Message on Covid-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.