What the Role Is
The Director of Marketing Operations is a critical member of the marketing leadership team and an important voice in the broader revenue operations ecosystem. This role is responsible for the operational strategy and day-to-day execution of key marketing campaigns and programs. As the leader of the marketing operations function, the Director of Marketing Operations will be responsible for establishing best practices and maintaining detailed plans around process engineering and optimization, change management, technology selection and integration, data optimization and governance, as well as analytics and reporting. The Director of Marketing Operations will also play a leading role in the departmental financial affairs by bringing finance and functional marketing leaders together to determine and track budgets across the marketing organization.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure organizational alignment around strategic targets, KPIs, and business metrics;
- Serve as a subject matter expert on industry best practices as it pertains to B2B SaaS go-to-market models, benchmarks, and operational efficiency metrics;
- Direct quarterly and monthly marketing business performance reviews;
- Provide automated, proactive, and real-time insights and analytics into campaign, program, and channel performance;
- Continuously evaluate and identify improvements to marketing automation, lead management, and overall sales and marketing processes;
- Oversee the and optimize the MarTech stack to maximize utilization and orchestrate dynamic, automated campaign execution;
- Implement best-in-class database strategy methodologies including lead-to-account matching, account and contact enrichment, and automated data integrity practices.
What You'll Bring
- Enterprise B2B SaaS Marketing experience;
- Experience in B2B Marketing, demand generation, BI, Data Analytics, and project management;
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management, Marketing, or equivalent job experience;
- 10+ years of team management experience;
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing Operations;
- 8+ years of project management experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks...and so much more
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.