Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the role is:
Socure continues to invest in new talent to join high performing teams across all parts of our organization, To support this growth, our Talent Acquisition team is expanding to include a Senior Recruiter. In this high impact and high visibility role, you will leverage your expertise as a full life cycle recruiter in a high growth organization to partner with managers and leaders to deliver against their talent needs.
The Senior Recruiter will focus on commercial roles like account management, direct sales, channel, solution consulting, technical account and ops.
Socure’s Talent Acquisition team is part of the People Ops organization and we pride ourselves on teamwork, driving outcomes, our commitment to candidate experience, and contributing to Socure’s mission to eliminate identity fraud.
What you'll do:
- Own the full life-cycle recruiting process for positions at all levels for commercially focused functions
- Create comprehensive strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent for each search; leverage existing resources and identify new value-added resources
- Thoroughly qualify candidates based on a clear understanding of business and hiring manager needs
- Deliver a best in class experience for candidates and hiring managers alike by providing high touch engagement and frequent communication throughout the recruiting life cycle
- Adapt to Socure’s existing processes and best practices
- Contribute to the continued development and implementation of scalable processes
- Support Talent Acquisition team initiatives across branding, operations, diversity, training, documentation, and programming
- Develop a strong network of potential candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-based understanding of the industry
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience leading recruitment searches from inception to close
- Experience recruiting in SaaS and the identity verification space preferred
- Analytical, with a data driven approach to recruiting; facility with extracting insight from data
- Experience with structured recruiting methodologies
- Experience as a partner and trusted advisor to hiring managers, hiring teams and candidates
- Committed focus on continuous improvement
- Project management approach to talent acquisition
- Conducting thorough discovery and strategic planning for a search, in addition to identifying and tracking milestones and timelines throughout the course of a search
- Self-driven nature with a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive to grow your knowledge, skill set and business acumen
- Expertise in various sourcing tools/channels with strong research and candidate generation skills
- Pipeline management and basic reporting using an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.