Who we are:
What the role is:
In the position of Program Manager, you will track and communicate end to end activity and health for assigned initiatives, ensuring best case transparency across the organization and timely action and follow through. As a member of the PMO team, you will facilitate rituals and maintain artifacts, and collaborate to optimize process and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely in a fast paced and highly fluid environment with engineers, data scientists, designers, and business stakeholders throughout the company to ideate, create, iteratively launch and learn, before starting over again
- Document and share project requirements in a way that is useful to all project stakeholders
- Perform risk management, mitigation, and escalation
- Clear impediments to maximize efficiency
- Strike a balance between the guided use of established standards and customization of roles, rituals, and artifacts for the greater good
- Manage assigned projects and initiatives with an ‘end to end’ mindset, tracking and reporting on key milestones across the arc of an initiative
- Complete special projects of varying degrees of complexity and a cross-org span
- Innovate existing and develop new processes and tools to resolve business problems
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager (or equivalent)
- Mastery of both Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycle tools and best practices
- Consistent ability to take independent action, intuitively and effectively
- Ability to motivate others, set a positive tone, and form effective and engaged teams
- Experience facilitating high profile or ad hoc meetings with the ability to employ conflict resolution, negotiation, and meeting engagement skills
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong ability to effectively respond to change and handle the unknown
- Big picture thinking, omni-directional influencer, and storytelling that stays connected to details
- Business-to-Business SaaS product experience
Nice to have:
- 5+ years as the primary lead on Project Management Initiatives
- Experience with application software solutions and understanding of underlying technical components (servers, databases, interfaces, configuration settings, etc.) is desirable.
- Experience in Fraud and Identity Management
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) a plus with the ability to own and evangelize Scrum-related rituals and artifacts
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.