Who We Are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What The Role Is:
Our Product team advocates for both our customers and our business, setting the vision for our growing products. We guide multidisciplinary teams toward common goals through data, research, strategy and empathy, and welcome diverse perspectives to empower our teams to deliver significant and delightful value to both our customers and business.
This role offers the exciting opportunity to help scale and optimize a growing organization and customer base with internal tools.
As a Senior Product Manager for our Internal Tools, you will be responsible for setting the product direction and driving major strategic initiatives to automate and simplify how Socure builds, integrates, supports and launches new features for our Customers. You will engage with multiple multidisciplinary teams to learn about jobs and tasks that need to be completed, and prioritize and deliver the most valuable features iteratively for Socure. This role requires understanding of not just our Customers, but how the majority of our internal teams work to continuously deliver value to our Customers.
What You'll Do:
- You will make difficult but necessary decisions to balance the existing and immediate needs of our team members, as well as prioritize longer, strategic initiatives that will scale our teams to the next level
- You will meet and learn the various requirements and pain points of stakeholders and team members, and then synthesize and articulate them to your team to gain understanding and drive focus
- You will measure and continuously improve how effective and successful your product is doing
- You will work with your cross functional team of Engineers and Designers to research, ideate and deliver on the strategic initiatives for our Dashboard product
- You will work with all of the internal team members such as Technical Account Management, Support, Product, Engineering and Data Science to leverage their knowledge and expertise in their respective fields
- You will evangelize your product to gain adoption of the short term features and longer term strategic initiatives
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in the B2B space where you’ve built tools internally to scale operations
- Demonstrated user-centric approaches from previous experiences, along with ability to work alongside Designers and Engineers
- Strong influence and cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to create clarity and drive focus
- Ability to travel 5-10% (Post Covid)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.