Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the role is:
We are looking for a Client Operations Analyst to join and be a key member of Socure’s Growth team. You’ll own all things operations when it comes to our Technical Account Management (TAM) and Technical Support teams at Socure, and will be responsible for the configuration and continuous improvement of our customer onboarding and support workflows and tools. You enjoy technical details, but can also communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to understand business needs. You can put yourself in the customer’s shoes and identify ways to improve our customer experience when engaging with the TAM and Support teams.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely with leadership to maximize the operational effectiveness and efficiency of our rapidly growing teams
- Serve as the representative for TAM and Support operations, taking ownership of the functionality and administering the ticketing system and other tools used by the teams
- Implement improvements to the teams’ operational workflows working with cross-functional teams
- Provide operational reporting and ensure it provides visibility to core SLAs, KPIs, and operational improvement opportunities
- Participate in the development of a strong relationship between Customer Operations and Product/Engineering to build a holistic, customer-centric product feedback loop
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years experience in an Operations or consulting role, ideally at a high-paced SaaS company or startup
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, and/or a Support Ticketing System such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; proven ability to translate ambiguous questions or asks into actionable insights and deliver solutions
- Critical thinking skills to identify gaps and prioritize opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.) including large data manipulation, pivot tables, etc.
- A self-starter approach to work and the ability to adapt and thrive in rapidly changing circumstances
- Experience integrating other applications with Salesforce
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Google Data Studio, Tableau
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend