Who we are:
What the Role Is:
Who you’ll work with: We are looking for a Director of Product, Device & Implicit Features to join our team to work across our product and data teams to accelerate our go-to-market strategies. Reporting to our VP of Product for our Fraud solutions, you will be fully owning an exciting new product line.
Interesting Challenges: There will be a range of design challenges to produce a solution that is abstract and generic enough to work in a consistent fashion across a huge range of different web properties with minimal customization or integration. The product will need to support a wide range of JS Frameworks and across all major browsers and devices
What You’ll Do:
- Strategize: Develop and implement the product strategy and business plan, working with Data Engineering, Data Science, Growth, Sales, Compliance, and Product Marketing.
- Build: Define how the product, answering questions like: What features do we expose to clients? How fast does it need to run? What features would be most predictive? How do we integrate our solution? How will clients integrate our solution?
- Sell: Working with marketing and sales so that they can understand what differentiates our device solutions.
- Drive the development & adoption of the product.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in product management
- Deep experience in Device intelligence or signals relating to user behavior
- Recognized leader with proven track record for excellence; development of client-focused, creative and practical solutions; and executing business plans that produced measurable results.
- Ability to create and deliver compelling and persuasive arguments with an executive level audience - clear, concise, and impactful communication to either technical or business audiences.
- Proven experience building and enabling successful teams.
- Entrepreneurial approach and passion, forward and strategic thinker, innovative, competitive, ability to drive meaningful change in the business and in the industry.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, partnership management, organizational, and communication skills.
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.