Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology at account onboarding and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 750 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including four of the top five banks, seven of the top 10 credit card issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 100 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. Socure is now offering its solutions to public sector agencies.
Socure is at the forefront of the identity verification field, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Director or Director of Product Marketing with a proven track record to help drive market awareness and adoption of our Compliance Suite of solutions—Socure KYC and Global Watchlist with Monitoring. The ideal candidate will be a compelling storyteller responsible for developing captivating messaging and positioning, industry thought leadership, building and presenting sales enablement materials, and executing innovative cross-channel marketing programs to drive Socure’s continued growth in the digital identity verification market.
In this role, you will take ownership of the Compliance Suite’s market adoption metrics, manage the execution of product launches and feature updates, and lead the implementation of go-to-market strategy. The marketing organization is highly collaborative and team-oriented, and this role will partner closely with vertical marketing resources, growth marketing, brand and communications, sales, account management, product management, executive leadership, and clients. You will be reporting directly to Anthony Winslow, VP of Product Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a subject matter expert on Socure’s KYC and AML product suite, as well as how these fit into Socure’s broader strategy
- being a single source of truth on identity.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute all go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership.
- Be an advocate for Socure’s compliance solutions and overall ID+ suite, both internally and externally, through industry events and analyst briefings.
- Understand the impact of the product messaging and positioning “in the field,” and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and make adjustments on the fly.
- Partner with product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience (including executives and prospective influencers and buyers) —constantly looking to optimize and update based on feedback.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation.
- Drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including product roadmaps, datasheets, whitepapers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, case studies, and more.
- Work with our sales enablement and education teams to produce materials that enable Sales and Growth to win.
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years in product marketing in a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the identity compliance, payments, or financial industry space.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales teams to build a high-quality pipeline, while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals.
- Self-starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen.
- Effective partner to all functions from data science and product to sales and marketing.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, high-pressure, and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret data and qualitative research and then distill it into actionable, key takeaways.
- You are comfortable working remotely as part of a growing, distributed marketing organization, with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload based on the biggest opportunities and company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBA preferred but not required.
- Agile, you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor as a true team player.
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to be a key member in building a world-class marketing organization and strategy for a hyper-growth unicorn
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
A Message on Covid-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.