Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams (Product, Infrastructure, Engineering, Data Science) to conceptualize and develop new features and products in an Agile environment.
- You will mentor and help develop more junior-level engineers.
- You will own end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production, owning team features or systems.
- You will be building web services and REST APIs at scale, and producing high-quality results with direct business impact.
- You will be monitoring and improving existing deployments, ensuring that we are continuously improving our product.
- You will be assisting our QA and support team in triaging and resolving production issues and addressing bugs.
What You'll Bring:
- 11+ years of experience in development, design/architecture, deployment of software products.
- You are interested in our tech stack (Java or Scala, SQL Databases, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS)
- You will have strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, various programming languages, distributed systems, etc.
- You understand engineering best practices and seek to improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- You write “good code” - easily understandable, secure and testable!
- You are comfortable helping drive technical decisions within our Engineering team.
- You have experience building applications at scale.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous Insurance benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks...and so much more