Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the role is:
We are looking for a passionate devops engineer with good cloud infrastructure automation experience. He/she is responsible for maintaining a cloud infrastructure that is high on reliability, scalability and security to ensure that we meet the SLA commitments made to our customers. The person will own the responsibility for modernizing and managing a large and complex microservice based SaaS infrastructure. The job involves automating, optimizing and modernizing the cloud infrastructure using different programming languages and DevOps Tools.
He/she should have good experience in using programming concepts with proficiency while doing automation using Python or golang.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in running Kubernetes based cloud applications
- Experience in designing and developing a modern CI/CD infrastructure using Git/Jenkins/Maven/Gradle/Bazel/ArgoCD.
- Experience in container tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Rancher, etc.
- Automating monitoring solutions using Cloudwatch, Lambda or any other tools
- Extensive experience in using Terraform for resource creation and management
- Experience working on multiple infrastructure Proof Of Concepts to modernize the cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in workflow automation and seamlessly integrating multiple DevOps Tools.
- Experience in IAM and cloud security domains.
- Experience in networking, load balancing, DNS, CDN, WAF, firewalls.
- Experience in managing multi region cloud infrastructure, HA and DR.
- Good knowledge of web application architecture, microservices.
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of 4 to 16 years in Cloud infrastructure automation involving Kubernetes.
- Experience of more than 4 years in programming.
- Prior AWS or other public cloud experience.
- Experience in Linux administration and bash scripting.
- Willing to learn new technologies and familiar with the latest developments in the devops field.
What skills you'll need:
- Linux admin/bash
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with accelerators for overachievers
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options with flexible allowances
- Flexible PTO’s
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Insurance for employees and their dependents & much more
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.