Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
About the Role:
The goal of the role will be to understand the customers’ pain points and product roadmap, and work to make sure we are a key partner in accomplishing their objectives.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be charged with designing, building and maintaining a suite of inclusive identity products and features covering federated identity and verified claims. You will work closely in a fast paced and highly fluid environment with engineers, data scientists, designers, and stakeholders throughout the company to ideate, create, iteratively launch and learn, before taking the market by storm.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a cross-functional team of data science, engineering, design, growth, and marketing. You'll guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for inclusive onboarding.
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Identify and implement solutions for customer challenges, needs, expectations, and desires
- Articulate complex subject matter in compelling easy-to-understand terms
- Take ownership for the success of the team and the products within the suite
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of progressive Product Management or equivalent experience
- Breadth and depth of practical experience with the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering practices, Customer Identification Program, Customer Due Diligence, Enhanced Due Diligence, Data Exchanges, Verified Claims and Open Banking.
- Expressive understanding of information security, data privacy and fraud risk regulation
- Conceptually sound vision, omni-directional influence, and persuasive storytelling
- Enthusiasm for minimalism design bringing elegance through simplicity
- Demonstration of critical thinking with contextual awareness
- Multi-directional application of data to both test hypotheses and disconfirm beliefs
- Uses first principles engineering to push the status-quo
- Active participation and demonstration of critical thinking in code reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 15-20% (Post-Covid)
- MBA, M.S. in Information Systems, Behavioral Economics, Operations Research or similar graduate degree
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.