Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology at Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the role is:
Reporting to the VP Sales, The RVP Sales manages and develops Socure's sales team in the West region, including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Socure sales process. As a key member of the organization and commercial team, you will be responsible for generating and converting pipeline of our products to clients in the region, building relationships with key decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
Success in this role requires proven success of building strong sales team as well as growing business with companies within the financial services industry.
This role is based remotely in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Provide sales and subject matter expertise to coach, mentor, motivate and develop sales team
- Drive sales and exceed expectations in terms of revenue generation
- Build a prospect pipeline and create/ expand existing networks
- Track progress and performance using key metrics
- Partner with cross functional team leaders to align and execute on a strategic vision for sales
- Identify opportunities to increase performance and efficacy of the sales team
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in business or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience selling analytical-driven SaaS solutions to enterprise customers including those in the financial services industry (Fraud, Risk and Identity)
- Evidence of sustained quota/goal achievement demonstrable account and/or channel management experience
- Understand the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure to success
- Command of goal-oriented, customer-centric/solution selling principles and methods
- Mastery of consultative sales processes and B2B SaaS
- Experience selling to large Enterprises in the region and building a geographical or vertical territory
- Background in product technologies and strong technical understanding of product development
- Experience in new to market products
- Background in Identity Verification, Identity Fraud, Know Your Customer Compliance, Document Verification, Authentication, and Identity Risk Prevention Strategies
- Strong deal process for qualifying opportunities and organizing deal motions
- Strong sales coaching skills in the areas of technology, use cases, and sales presentation acumen
- Experience forecasting commitments with accuracy
- Strong data and statistical analysis skills, with background in Data science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.