We are looking to hire a Director of Senior Manager of Product Marketing. In this role, you will help drive market adoption into new market segments for Socure, support the implementation of go-to-market strategies, and develop and manage the execution of campaigns and supporting content. You will be a key part of the marketing organization’s 2022 strategy, and this role will partner closely with demand generation, field marketing, brand and communications, sales, account management, product management, and executive leadership, and clients. You will be reporting to the product marketing team.
- Support the go-to-market strategy for key verticals and segments, drive awareness, and help build pipeline.
- Formulate messaging for the relevant Socure products with a focus on the unique requirements of the segments and buyer personas.
- Create sector-specific marketing and sales content needed to support the go-to-market strategy, lead generation, and sales process, including messaging documents, sales presentations, case studies, blogs, web pages, white papers, and other customer and sales facing content.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and execute lead generation programs including omni-channel campaigns, webinars, industry events, custom events, paid search, organic and paid social, ABM, and more.
- Provide support for segment-specific public relations efforts, speaking engagements, and social media activities.
- Measure and report to leadership on the program’s effectiveness, publish dashboards and reports, and continuously refine programs to optimize pipeline and revenue generation.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative and qualitative.
- Have an eye for good design, serving as key stakeholder for collateral and marketing asset development in partnership with creative and design resources.
- Ability to go deep by utilizing enterprise tools, including Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, 6sense, and more, to research and develop points of view grounded in empirical data.
- Ability to be an authority and comfortable training relevant internal and external resources to scale the messaging you build.
- Self-starter able to self-educate, operate independently, and effectively manage cross-functional programs in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Experience in product marketing for SaaS products, preferably in the digital identity, cybersecurity, financial services, or related industries.
- Bachelor’s and/or degree in business, communications, or other related discipline; master’s degree a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.