Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the role is:
The Senior Director Demand Generation will be responsible for creating, deploying, measuring and scaling digital demand and pipeline growth strategy, programs, and metrics for Socure. They will develop strategies which will drive customer interest and leads using inbound and outbound marketing methods, including email marketing, organic digital channels and SEO, paid digital channels, ABM and others. This person will be highly metrics driven and will work with the rest of the Growth Marketing team to track, analyze, and report overall pipeline, attribution, conversions and the effectiveness of each campaign.
The Senior Director Demand Generation will regularly analyze marketing & sales data, reporting their findings to the VP of Growth Marketing, the CMO and the rest of the marketing team. They also will work closely with marketing, sales, and sales enablement teams to ensure targeted, focused messaging in digital marketing efforts that are designed to attract and drive intent-qualified leads into the funnel.
This role is based remotely in the USA.
What you’ll do:
- Build a strong digital Demand Generation team to support the needs of the business and to increase the number of qualified opportunities generated by Marketing.
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy and initiatives to drive new pipeline through new leads and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (i.e., Hubspot/Marketo) to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing and sales teams to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
What you’ll bring:
- 5-10 years of experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations in the Cybersecurity/Fraud/Identity space
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly Hubspot/Marketo, Bizible/Insight Squared, and Salesforce
- Mastery of developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Proven experience developing ABM campaigns that convert. Experience with ABM platforms (ie; 6sense a major plus)
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals, demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks...and so much more
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.