Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 400 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the role is:
We are currently looking for a Senior Test Engineer - Android / iOS based out of Chennai, who is tech savvy with great attitude and willingness to learn more about our product.
What you'll do:
- Lead and execute QA initiatives along with the rest of the engineering team
- Perform regression testing of most recent builds
- Participate in product design discussions and sprint planning meetings
- Test and verify requirements of newly implemented code by Engineering for Data Science
- Perform statistical analysis on project data for Data Science
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of proven experience in leading and owning QA - Manual and Automation streams
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to automate test cases or creating frameworks
- Experience with mobile app testing on Android or iOS platforms is highly desirable
- Leadership of QA efforts in individual capacity in the test automation stream
- Experience having led a select team of QA engineers on day-to-day execution
- Expertise in Statistical analysis and failure pattern identification
- Aptitude for grey and blackbox testing methodologies
- Experience in writing and reviewing test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Comprehension and contribution to high level requirements and designs
- Expertise in Python, Appium, Selenium (java), Jira, API’s
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with accelerators for overachievers
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- Flexible PTO
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Daily catered lunch and snacks, etc.
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.