Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
(If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8)
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Solution Consulting, the Solutions Consultant is the primary technical point-of-contact throughout the sales cycle and product implementation process. The Consultant will be the subject matter expert for all Socure products and will be responsible for understanding client needs and matching them to solutions using Socure's products. Consultants work collaboratively with various departments across the organization to support the sale of Socure's solutions. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating resources across several functional areas. In addition, the Consultant will work with other senior employees across the organization in ensuring our products are at the forefront of the industry.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership in business development activities, including the presentation of products and solutions to prospective clients, the preparation of statements of work (SOWs) and pricing
- Collaborate with Data Science on Proof-of-Concept (POCs) design and execution
- Utilize industry and domain expertise to tailor strategies and recommendations for prospective clients
- Work closely with Product Development to funnel concepts for product innovation and new generations to product managers
- Drive thought leadership with Product Marketing for blogs, whitepapers, research briefs, webinars, and more
- Serve as a means of translation between technical and non-technical audiences, both internally and externally
- Lead meetings with project stakeholders to align resources and determine relative priority of projects to maximize business results
- Serve as the day-to-day technical expert on external and internal projects and engagements related to sales engagements supporting both direct field sales and channel sales teams
- Provide project leadership and mentor other team members
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, statistics, computer science or other relevant field preferred
- 6+ years of professional work experience with 3+ years of experience working in professional services consultant, customer management, or sales engineering capacity
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise-level engagements dealing with analytics, technology, and/or enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate resources and priorities with multiple stakeholders in order to drive business results
- Prior experience or knowledge of SaaS sales processes
- Ability to synthesize complex statistical observations into clear results and concrete recommendations (both verbally and in writing)
- Expertise in building and delivering presentations with clear, complete messages
- Prior experience in the financial services or wireless industries
- Prior experience conducting credit/fraud risk management analysis, threshold optimization, and swap sets
- Prior experience working with document image capture or other OCR or CV tools
- Prior domain expertise with FCRA, ECOA, GLBA, PATRIOT Act, BSA, and other banking regulations
- Strong technical depth (ex. ML/DS technologies, SDLCs, RESTful APIs, RDBMS, etc.)
- Excited by the challenges of a fast-paced, mission-driven company set on disrupting the identity verification industry
- Comfort with up to 30% travel, post-COVID—this is a remote role, with travel as required
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release