Ready for your next adventure?!
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games - Central Technology! We focus on shared client & server tech that drives the underlying gameplay experience. We’re looking for outstanding engineers with a passion for technology & gaming.
The Senior Software Engineer will be working with a complementary team of software engineers to craft and maintain Zynga’s core Payments platform, which enables seamless integration with app stores, consoles and payments processing providers.
- Develop and build new payments related microservices
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes, independently and with others, to establish design decisions and/or technical feasibility.
- Improve and maintain Payments SDKs for different platforms.
- Follow engineering standard methodologies towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at scale.
- Maintain an understanding of end-to-end system interactions and architecture.
- Work with teammates, contributing to an innovative environment of technical excellence.
- Review detailed designs from others, aligning with the team and Zynga-wide technical vision.
- Provide production and integration support for mobile/web SDK running in all Zynga Games.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Expert knowledge in Java, C# or C++
- Knowledge of backend server applications, web services, REST APIs, SQL, AWS, etc
- Experience in object oriented and independent design of applications or systems
- Familiarity with agile development methods and tools
- Experience with iOS, Android, Unity or Unreal a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work with others
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
We have a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here).
- An impressive 25 days annual leave , not including public holidays.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, to keep your health bar full.
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet).
- Free language lessons (English & Spanish ).
- Spotify Premium to add that special soundtrack that every adventure deserves.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- Players develop…Oops, sorry! People development is key for us: an amazing budget just for you to spend skilling up your abilities & knowledge to achieve real growth opportunities!
Check Out Some Of Our Onsite Benefits
Coming to work in the office. Don’t worry - we have you covered.
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your build stats.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games you could ask for.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for your aches and pains.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now! Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.