Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
In 2017 we were acquired by Take Two Interactive (GTA, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, NBA, XCom...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to join our teams!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
We are looking to welcome yet another brilliant Game Data Analyst/Scientist in our Analytics team, where you will work to understand our gamers’ behaviour, work with the game teams to improve the product, drive retention & user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics & programming, you’ll draw business insights that add real value to Socialpoint. To truly make an impact you’ll need to learn quickly & work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with our Game Teams & Heads of Product.
What will you do in Socialpoint?
- Work with the Game Teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key business questions.
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Communicate, define and visualize analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: Head of Analytics, VPs of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Acting as the liaison between product, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Team up with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation and monetization.
- Using predictive analytics to predict how users will react to changes in the Games.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience applying analytics to answer business questions and mine for insights that drive value, preferably in a mobile B2C business.
- A Masters degree in a quantitative subject area (such as Statistics, Maths, or Social Sciences) from a leading university.
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and prior experience in empirical analysis.
- Experience implementing data science models with Python, R or Matlab.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience presenting to business stakeholders.
- A passion for turning data into actionable insights.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Solid skills visualising findings with a front-end visualization tool like Tableau, Looker or Chartio.
And you are ......
- A passionate gamer, this is a must!
- Creative and innovative, always looking for better ways to achieve our goals.
- A fast learner, highly meticulous, a consummate professional. You bring value into any conversation you have.
- Pragmatic, you know how to balance short term and long term deliverables.
- A team player, you establish effective relationships to work with others for the win
- Able to operate sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships.
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we go back to the office....
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!