Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
In 2017, we were acquired by Take Two Interactive (GTA, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, NBA, XCom...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to work with us!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Socialpoint is currently looking forward to welcoming yet another talented Senior Game Developer to join one of our hits, Dragon City!
Dragon City is a long-lasting project with a huge user base that continues growing YoY. As a Senior Game Developer you will work on a passionate cross-functional team to create the most exciting features. Join us and take the opportunity to impact millions of users and make them go crazy about our game!
What will you do at Socialpoint?
- Work in a cross-functional team with designers, artists, developers, etc.
- Contribute on the full development life cycle of new and existing gameplay features. You will be involved in all phases: ideation, design, development, testing and release.
- Write technical design documents.
- Integrate and improve internal libraries in collaboration with other teams.
- Help other developers to grow their skills by providing support and mentorship.
What are we looking for?
- Solid professional experience in game development
- Strong background in C++
- Proactivity, eager to propose & implement improvements to Dragon City.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (English is a must!)
- A big passion for games.
And last but not least, it would be nice if you have….
- Solid iOS & Android knowledge
- Experience working on cross platform mobile games with huge user base
- Knowledge of cocos2d-x
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience with backend technologies (Php, Go, AWS)
What’s in it for you as a SocialPointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we return to the office…..
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a br& new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!