Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 320 talented Socialpointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year another breakout year in mobile social gaming!
We’re looking for a Product Ad Monetization Manager to join our amazing diverse team!
- In this role you will plan and oversee in-game advertising for iOS, Android, Amazon and Windows within one family of games (genre). You will work in an amazing multinational team and will steer our efforts in successfully building, operating and managing all types of advertising and enhance the user experience with our mobile games.
- Being fully responsible for several ad revenue streams for the family of games (strategy/ word/ casual)
- Being the expert of the owned project’s gameplay, monetization, new features & Liveops
- Shared ownership for new game features & Liveops that directly impact ad revenue
- Responsibility for an A/B test roadmap to optimize ad monetization efforts in collaboration with game analytics/ data science
- Maintaining and building relationships with advertising partners
- Performance analysis and optimization of each ad revenue stream on the constant basis
- Explore and test market tools (price floors, AB testing tool, segments)
- Travel to networking events (optional & once possible)
This is you:
- Results-oriented and resilient personality
- Passion for games and mobile gaming is a must
- Proactive and takes initiative, with a problem solving attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with external partners, management and peers
- Preferably background in mobile / apps / advertising technology / product
- Able to compile and analyze performance data and metrics
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Proven account management and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
To keep our employees safe, we are working remotely until further notice. This hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits:
You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
Private medical insurance, just in case.
Free Language Lessons.
People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
Do you want to level up? Press start!