Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 320 talented Socialpointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Social Point?
- Manage and track your campaigns in order to guarantee their optimization.
- Manage negotiation with partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- Buy media through Facebook, Google, DSP or other providers.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition.
- Work together with the Analytics & Product teams to optimize campaigns.
This is you
Analytical, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time.
You also have
- 3 years of experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns through Facebook, Google, Ad networks, DSP or any other media platform.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics.
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets.
- Experience buying, negotiating and analysing media.
- Strong understanding and experience with iOS and Android marketplaces.
- Clear understanding of how to take the most of the providers algorithms.
- Clear understanding of fraud bechmarks.
- You also have experience using PMDs / FMPs, and attribution platform
What’s in it for you?
- To keep our employees safe, we are working remotely until further notice. This hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!