Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
As a member of the 3D art team, your job will involve creating all kinds of environments, props and characters for our games, striving to achieve the highest possible quality of art within our games. You will work closely with the teams during game development and contribute to the company’s R&D projects. At same time, you will work in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all assets in each project are top-notch and spectacular.
- Artists must align themselves with the project needs and the project lead guidelines.
- Ensure assets are delivered on-time and with the expected quality.
- Facilitate communication and ensure project lead asset reviews are done often (especially during the early stages of the asset production).
- Ensure the communication and understanding between the art and code department of any project.
- Scout new tools and software in order to check if they are useful to extend or simplify our pipelines.
- Mediate between the tools department and the art needs so art requirements are translated properly to the tool’s feasible operations.
This is you:
- 5 years+ of experience in the games industry as a 3d Artist or in a similar artistic position.
- Able to validate all technical aspects of Art.
- Good eye for color, lighting and composition skills.
- Vastly experienced in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- Extensive sculpting experience using zbrush (or equivalent programs).
- Precise knowledge of industry 3D standard pipelines.
- Precise knowledge of Unity workflow, scene preparation/building, and asset integration.
- Knowledge of real-time, techniques and methodologies used on videogame art development.
- Creativity and passion about games.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- English proficiency.
Benchmark of Success:
- All assets you create excel in terms of quality and they’re always delivered on time.
- Your lead is always informed of the status of your work and you are always aligned with his task expectations.
- Your skills are always up to date, your tools are always sharp and you’re always aware of the next steps the industry is moving in terms of art.
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!