Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
In 2017, we became part of the Take Two Interactive Family, that has legendary labels & studios such as Rockstar or 2K (GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock, NBA, X-Com...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to work with us!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Socialpoint is currently looking forward to welcoming a Product Manager that will act as a Game Lead with the objective to create new, successful, inspiring games from scratch!
What will you do at Socialpoint?
- You will lead a nimble & agile high performing team, focusing on generating new ideas to deliver great mobile games.
- You will drive relentlessly a new vision & definition of roadmap & game creation, leveraging innovation, disruption, ambition & pragmatism at the same time.
- You will foster a climate of collaboration & ongoing creative brainstorming, where new ideas can thrive & develop continuously.
- You will make decisions based on facts, data, numbers & your players’ needs, while being comfortable in taking risks & following your instincts at times.
- You will dream big, but will not be obsessed with perfectionism. Although you strive for excellence, you know that getting things done is sometimes a priority.
- You will be able to use your entrepreneurial mindset to inspire everyone, overcome obstacles, think out of the box & find a new way to succeed.
Along with your team, you will be free to innovate, take risks, try, fail, try again, learn & grow. You will have ownership over your own process & you will inspire & be surrounded by inspiring professionals.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in the Product Manager role within the free to play industry.
- A champion of industry trends, design paradigms, business models & go to market approaches.
- A creative force. Someone capable of coming up with multiple ideas and solutions to a wide array of challenges, from generating ideas for new games to specific features to boost.
- Someone with outstanding analytical skills with strong ability to set measurable goals.
- A strong communicator, highly skilled in leading & dealing with multidisciplinary game teams (Game Design, Development, Art, Marketing, Analytics).
- Incredibly passionate about creating innovative, fun & highly engaging games.
- An exceptional team player that embraces transparency, honesty & humility.
What’s in it for you as a SocialPointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we return to the office…..
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!