Do you want to be part of a world-leading mobile games studio? We are an international team of more than 330 talented Socialpointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Socialpoint is currently hiring talented UI/UX Designers to come work on a range of exciting projects. We are interested in connecting with people who are professional, passionate about video games, a true problem solver, detail-oriented, a true team worker with leadership and organization skills.
What will you do at Socialpoint?
- Go beyond UI asset production and integration and take ownership of information organisation, prioritisation and navigation flow in the game you work on
- Abstract a design’s goal, distilling the most important information the player needs to understand from it, to group and sequence it into simple flows
- Benchmark competition and extract key insights that apply to your game’s UI/UX
- Research and propose artistic styles for UI according to the project’s genre and audience to nail the best composition, colouring and rendering
- Produce prototypes for new features and flows and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback
- Be responsible for the UI implementation in-game and its asset management and optimisation
- Be ready to grow: we consider UI/UX part of the design team. While solid skills in UI implementation is the requirement for this position, we provide a growth environment so, in the long run, all UI/UX designers are able to design game features and lead UX Research.
What are we looking for?
- More than 3 years working as UI artists or designer
- At least 2 full release cycles on mobile free-to-play games.
- Proficient user of Unity and Photoshop a requirement; mastery of Adobe XD, Protopie and/or After Effects or equivalent tools are strong bonuses
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Bonus: experienced leading UX Research
What’s in it for you?
- To keep our employees safe, we are working remotely until further notice. This hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!