Do you want to be part of a world-leading mobile games studio? We are an international team of more than 330 talented Socialpointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Socialpoint is currently hiring talented UI/UX Designers to come work on a range of exciting projects. We are interested in connecting with people who are professional, passionate about video games, a true problem solver, detail-oriented, a true team worker with leadership and organization skills.
What will you do at Socialpoint?
- Go beyond UI asset production and integration and take ownership of information organisation, prioritisation and navigation flow in the game you work on
- Abstract a design’s goal, distilling the most important information the player needs to understand from it, to group and sequence it into simple flows
- Benchmark competition and extract key insights that apply to your game’s UI/UX
- Research and propose artistic styles for UI according to the project’s genre and audience to nail the best composition, colouring and rendering
- Produce prototypes for new features and flows and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback
- Be responsible for the UI implementation in-game and its asset management and optimisation
- Be ready to grow: we consider UI/UX part of the design team. While solid skills in UI implementation is the requirement for this position, we provide a growth environment so, in the long run, all UI/UX designers are able to design game features and lead UX Research.
What are we looking for?
- More than 3 years working as UI artists or designer
- At least 2 full release cycles on mobile free-to-play games.
- Proficient user of Unity and Photoshop a requirement; mastery of Adobe XD, Protopie and/or After Effects or equivalent tools are strong bonuses
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Bonus: experienced leading UX Research
What’s in it for you?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Monthly meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we return to the office…..
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.