Outsourcing Lead Artist
About Social Point:
We are a world reference social game developer and publisher for Mobile and Facebook. Ever heard of Dragon City, Monster Legends, World Chef or Dragon Land? That’s us! Our Social Point egg hatched in 2008 and we’ve only been growing since then!
A few numbers: We have over 50 million fans worldwide and there’s just about 350 of us to create super cool games for them all from 1 unique office in sunny Barcelona.
Over the years, we did so well that Take Two Interactive asked us to join their gaming family in February 2017.
Our dream and our purpose:
To work together to make games that connect players through social gaming and to provide the most enjoyable, immersive playing experience.
Your mission: (if you accept it!)
The Outsourcing Art Lead is responsible for revisions on processes, briefs and documentation.
You will be responsible for providing feedback to vendors based on art guidelines, as well as prioritizing and ensuring the delivery of tasks in alignment with product and management.
You will ensure art and technical requirements are met based on product definition and guidelines.
You will ensure and facilitate communication with internal departments and external vendors.
You will be passionate about motivating and developing team members acting as a mentor, providing training in technical, artistic and industry knowledge and assist in recruitment.
You will execute sound judgment, clear decision making and poise during stressful situations
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in the management and delivery of high quality assets for mobile games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to identify production risks and recommend suitable solutions.
- Passionate gamer.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Great artistic eye and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
First, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devicesand equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunchmenus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthlyevents are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budgetjust for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on...