SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands. Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday. This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Manage the day-to-day success of AIP Professional Services engagements by driving strategy and deliverables for your book of business. Manage day-to-day workflow while also working with senior stakeholders on long term projects to solidify our position as a best-in-class strategic partner. Help to project manage cross functional teams (data solutions, product & engineering, sales, creative) and delegate responsibility as needed to ensure client delight.
Client Engagements: Operate as primary day-to-day stakeholder across a portfolio of strategically important accounts. Plan out a long term road map to ensure that we are delivering against long-term strategic initiatives. Drive client delight and business impact through client hospitality and best in class thinking.
Advertising Management: Lead stakeholder for cross-channel (Google, Social) paid advertising strategy and implementation. Delegate responsibility (ad ops, reporting, optimization) to media operations outsourcing and internal team members to ensure flawless campaign execution. Accountable to clients for campaign performance.
Professional Services: Knowledgeable in all core professional services deliverables across data analysis, media planning, campaign execution, campaign activation and measurement. Comfortable project managing cross-functional teams to deliver business value through professional services deliverables. Willing to practice skills to master each core competency.
- Quarterly Client NPS scores
- AIP Revenue + Contribution
- AIP PS Client + License Retention
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Mathematics, or Economics
- 2 + years experience w/ media/mar-tech SaaS tools, preferably managing media across Facebook and Google
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization (CMOs, VPs of marketing, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of business fundamentals in the start-up world (seed and series A funding; P&L Statements)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills + client management skills
- Knowledge of cross platform media buying + execution (Facebook, Google preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required; Advanced software knowledge (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High level of initiative and entrepreneurial drive
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits + 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars + Sabbatical program
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- Casual dress + In-office snack surplus