SocialCode is a full-service marketing partner, powering better performance for digital disruptors and Fortune 500 leaders alike. It provides white-glove creative, media buying, and measurement services for brands across scaled digital and audience-based media platforms. SocialCode’s deep expertise drives business results and reveals actionable insights about customers and prospects. At a time when CEOs and CMOs are striving for greater control and transparency over marketing investments, SocialCode stands out through its standards, accountability and expertise. That’s why companies like Chipotle, LVMH, Gap, and ABi rely on SocialCode to reach their most valuable prospects across digital, social, and emerging channels like audio and OTT.
We’re looking to hire a Data Software Engineer to help to further develop our analytics platform for audience and campaign data. The ideal candidate has a passion for data and building software to harness it, and will be joining a team of seasoned engineers to take that passion to the next level!
How You Can Make An Impact:
- Collaborate with other engineers to produce a robust, highly performant data pipeline including data ingestion, transformation, aggregation, and storage of data for analysis and modeling.
- Orchestrate complex workflows to accommodate a range of large-scale data sets from our clients and partners across several targeted verticals.
- Build APIs and services to expose powerful analytical capabilities to our application.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software engineering, including at least 1 year working with big data tooling
- Desired experience:
- Expertise in Python, Java or an equivalent high-level language (Python strongly preferred).
- Comfort with software engineering fundamentals: including object-oriented programming, code review, unit testing, and code version-control
- Experience with the AWS platform or equivalent cloud computing stack.
- Big data processing frameworks like Apache Spark
- Domain experience and interest highly desirable in the following areas:
- Computational advertising and/or marketing technologies
- Cloud-based analytics environments (such as Qubole or DataBricks)
- Ingesting and transforming large-scale data sets (both in batch and streaming fashion)
- Workflow management tools such as Airflow, AWS Step Functions, or Oozie
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication, analysis, design, development, and collaborative problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, FSA/HSA) + 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars + Sabbatical program
- Casual dress + Catered Lunch + In-office snack surplus