Code3 is a full-service marketing partner, powering better performance for digital disruptors and Fortune 500 leaders alike. It provides white-glove creative, media buying, and measurement services for brands across scaled digital and audience-based media platforms. Code3’s deep expertise drives business results and reveals actionable insights about customers and prospects. At a time when CEOs and CMOs are striving for greater control and transparency over marketing investments, Code3 stands out through its standards, accountability and expertise. That’s why companies like Chipotle, LVMH, Gap, and ABi rely on Code3 to reach their most valuable prospects across digital, social, and emerging channels like audio and OTT.
Our Client Services team delivers best-in-class, highly sophisticated direct response media performance to Code3's diverse client base. Media Buyers drive superior KPI performance by developing advanced strategic recommendations, executing complex ad campaigns and reporting campaign performance to our clients. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to hone expert-level media skills across major media platforms and solve challenges of all shapes and sizes for some of the largest brands in the world.
How you can make an impact
- Collaborate with team on media planning to support client and campaign strategy
- Build, launch, and optimize campaigns across all major social platforms with a focus on flawless execution
- Help execute year-long to campaign-specific measurement plans and learning agendas
- Support upsell opportunities by analyzing data to back up recommendations
- Perform campaign QA on your own campaigns, plus those built by other client teams
- Communicate new campaign management strategy ideas to help drive client alignment
- Build and deliver weekly reporting and ad hoc reporting inclusive of formatted Excel reports, Looker dashboards and performance insights and recommendations
- Provide data and insights to in-market teams for campaign wrap-ups and larger reporting deliverables such as QBRs
- Manage Salesforce as part of campaign execution and assisting with billing
- Recommend changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance.
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on coursework in marketing, advertising, business; preferably a degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 0-1+ years of media execution experience within digital and/or social; knowledge of DV360 and programmatic landscape a strong plus
- Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a must. You pivot in your sleep.
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to navigate client and external communication
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, team player
Some of the ways we'll support you
- Full benefits, 401k (with match) & generous pension program
- Thoughtful parental leave and return program
- Ample PTO, holidays, and holiday closure in December
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Commitment to transparent DE&I practices
- Convenient, snack stocked office spaces in awesome cities