SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands. Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday. This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Deliver high impact business outcomes for our Audience Intelligence Platform (AIP) customers by managing client engagements, developing best practice documentation & case studies, and providing product feedback. Able to seamlessly operate across teams to ensure clear communication and ownership of client deliverables. Must be willing to increase their knowledge of digital marketing strategy and tactics to best align AIP’s capabilities with our clients’ business challenges.
Client Engagements: Manage relationships amongst both stand-alone and managed service AIP customers through standing meetings, and support via phone and email. Troubleshoot platform usability questions, as well as helping to solve customer’s business challenges through AIP’s functionality. Deliver customer insights reports by tapping into AIP’s proprietary data store.
Best Practices: Aggregate learnings and analyze data across customer engagements to develop both broad and vertical specific best practices. Work with internal stakeholders to create shareable documentation, in addition to case studies to help evangelize learnings amongst current clients and prospects.
Product Development: Collaborate with SocialCode’s product & engineering team to help provide feedback and recommendations on AIP’s continued product development. Identify opportunities to pilot alpha and beta features with priority clients. Help to manage product release notes to keep our customers informed on the latest and greatest AIP features.
- Customer NPS Score
- AIP Customer Retention
- AIP Case Study Development
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Mathematics, or Economics
- 1+ years experience w/ marketing or media/mar-tech SaaS tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Desire to use data to help drive recommendations
- Strong Microsoft Excel / Powerpoint / Google Slides Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits + 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars + Sabbatical program
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- Casual dress + In-office snack surplus