SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands. Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday. This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
The Account Management Team delivers best-in-class service and strategy to SocialCode’s varied client base. The Associate Director, Account Management role requires stellar management approach paired with a strong understanding of marketing & paid social media advertising space. The ideal candidate will help day-to-day teams navigate everything from how to create and present a POV or strategic recommendation to advising on how clients can deliver on bigger picture business goals. The Account Management team’s ultimate goal is to provide top-notch client services and account management excellence, and the Associate Director provides the leadership to make that happen.
Do you have the skills to drive amazing client outcomes while developing a team of marketing experts?
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Directly manage an Account Management team of 10 people or more, and oversee business outcomes for all related business.
- Coach and develop effective people managers as well as ICs to develop individual careers and help the team deliver the best possible outcomes
- Contribute to process and other operational improvements that elevate our offering and service to clients, and maintain a strong team experience
- Partner with Directors and VPs to deliver strategy, insights, and measurement aligned with critical business goals
- Own high-level, strategic client deliverables and leverage strong knowledge of the overall media landscape to uplevel client-facing materials and grow and deepen partnership
- Foster deep, senior level client relationships, ensuring senior client team members understand SocialCode’s impact on their business
- Brainstorm new ways to use learnings and insights from social to inform recommendations that drive advertising effectiveness across all digital channels
- BA or equivalent an emphasis on marketing, business or coursework of a quantitative nature
- 7+ years account management experience
- 4+ years of digital media experience
- Experience buying digital media, including programmatic
- Experience managing and growing teams with individuals of varied experience levels
- Proven track record of strengthening and growing relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus