ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode is a digital media and technology company that manages digital advertising for the world's leading consumer brands across the world’s largest platforms: Facebook/Instagram, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok. We are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently. We have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and we’re looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
The Performance & Analytics team drives reporting, insight, and decision-making for SocialCode’s clients by providing scalable, tech-driven data and analysis. Analytics & measurement play a key role in solving some of the most complex challenges facing marketers today.
We are looking for a Performance Lead with advanced platform knowledge and client data experience who can help us scale ad excellence across all teams at SocialCode. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to directly manage a team of Performance Analysts using data and platform innovation to inform sophisticated ad strategy, while scaling your own data-driven learnings to impact SocialCode and our clients at large.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Directly manage a team of Performance Analysts responsible for developing data-driven strategies to improve performance and grow partnerships
- Coach and develop team members of different experience levels to help them achieve growth within their roles and within SocialCode
- Consistently improve SocialCode’s strategic perspective by leveraging data-driven analysis
- Own vertical-specific ad strategies, such as learning agendas, to ensure our approach across clients is consistent and establishes new best practices
- Establish and deliver POVs on how specific verticals should be approaching new platform products and developments within the social and digital landscape
- Work with Platform leads to align and implement platform alphas, betas, and testing initiatives for relevant clients
- Own key client analysis deliverables including learning and testing agendas, campaign audits and recommendations
- Support, and, in some cases, lead client engagement on complex campaign strategy and analysis presentations
- Support campaign management for SocialCode’s most complex campaigns on an as-needed basis
- Collaborate with other members of the Performance & Analytics team to enhance client analysis and scale analytics output throughout SocialCode
- Recommend new systems and processes as well as changes to existing products, policies, and processes that will improve ways of working and overall performance
- Work cross-functionally with leaders across other SocialCode teams including Data Solutions, Training, Revenue Operations, Finance, and others build and manage processes to improve SocialCode’s delivery
- BA or equivalent with an emphasis on marketing, business or coursework of a quantitative nature; preferably a degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 5-7+ years of data management experience, preferably 2+ years of which were spent in digital media
- 2-3+ years experience managing teams with individuals of varied experience levels
- Comfortable leading projects and conversations around media tactics and long term marking strategy with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST. You pivot in your sleep.
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Proven track record of strengthening and growing relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Bonus: Knowledge in SQL, Salesforce, statistical tools and/or programming
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus