ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode is a technology and insights company that manages digital advertising for the world's leading consumer brands across the world’s largest platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat. We are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently. We have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and we’re looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
The Data Solutions team drives insight and decision-making for SocialCode’s customers by providing scalable, tech-driven data and analysis. As a part of the broader Solutions managed services organization, Data Solutions plays a key role in solving some of the most complex challenges facing marketers today.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
You will be tasked with:
- Becoming a go-to expert on all things digital marketing, from data sources and metrics to advanced marketing strategies
- Understanding the business problems that our clients are posing and conducting thoughtful data-driven analysis to offer solutions
- Analyzing digital marketing performance to define high level trends as well as actionable insights
- Communicating complex analytical topics to a wide range of audiences
- Writing SQL/PostgreSQL queries (window functions, subqueries) to access and analyze data
- Using Python/Pandas to manipulate, analyze, and present data
- Working with platform and third party data reporting APIs
- Supporting and driving adoption of business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker)
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on coursework in a quantitative discipline
- 1-2 years of digital marketing analyst experience
- Demonstrated python proficiency, especially using numpy, pandas, and scikit-learn libraries for application to business challenges
- Experience working with large data sets and performing quantitative analysis
- Proven use of data science libraries in python for solving digital advertising challenges with data
- Knowledge of relational database schemas, data storage, and reading and writing efficiently with SQL/PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with digital marketing preferred
- Solid organizational and time management skills to manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Proficiency with G-suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to provide clear written and verbal communications
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401k & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing Education Dollars
- Sabbatical Program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities