SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands. Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday. This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
This person will act as the owner of the Salesforce platform, they will be the face of Salesforce at SocialCode and be the go-to subject matter expert for business needs as well as common questions from the user base. The Salesforce admin will work directly with multiple business units as the central point of Salesforce to work together to improve business processes, generate new ideas on how to better use Salesforce as a platform, and keep the user base engaged. The Salesforce admin will act as warden of the platform, adhering to establish Salesforce best practice to ensure the highest quality of data is being generated and is available to the users.
- Create and Manage Metadata including standard and custom objects.
- Manage Individual Users, User Profiles and Permissions
- Candidate should feel comfortable owning the Salesforce Platform, and be willing to say no when appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of standard compliance
- Utilize out of the box automation tools such as Process Builder and Cloud Flow to enhance business processes.
- Work with different cross-office business units, gathering requirements, and transforming those requirements to actionable results
- Must be able to work independently to keep a high quality of resulting work.
- Work with product and engineering teams on cross-platform first party applications.
- Facilitate regular training of new employees on Salesforce as a platform
- Act as the face of the Salesforce Platform
- Vet and recommend third party integration options
- Ideal candidate will possess between 4-5 years of Sales Cloud admin experience
- Candidate should be very comfortable working with Cloud Flow, Process Builder and other out of the box automation tools
- Experience working with DocuSign for Salesforce
- Experience working in a digital media agency a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits + 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars + Sabbatical program
- Casual dress + In-office snack surplus