ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative, and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands and mid-market digital disruptors. Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Are you an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will fit in just fine. You'll work with smart, driven, and fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed every day, and strive for success every day. We pay competitively. We provide an environment for you to thrive in and enjoy. We value and promote those who perform. This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll provide an environment where you can be challenged and thrive and you'll drive growth of our ‘ across the marketing universe.
As a Data Sales Manager at SocialCode, you are an experienced seller and data expert who specializes in understanding first and third party data, audience segmentation and modeling and how they can be used to positively influence marketing performance. You have deep connections with data/CRM/business analytics decision makers at brands.
You will be responsible for helping to grow our client base with a focus on mid-market clients across the US. The Data Sales Manager role is responsible for understanding our customers and prospects needs’ and developing the appropriate solution.
You will also be responsible for becoming a subject matter expert for our Audience Intelligence Platform for both internal and external customers. Represent SocialCode to clients who are interested in leveraging their customer data to drive marketing impact. Ultimately, we are looking for someone to hunt new business and can run a full sales cycle, setting their own discovery meetings through closing the business. This position would report into the Data Sales Director of the Audience Intelligence Platform.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Sell our Audience Intelligence Platform (AIP).
- Responsible for closing new logos
- Build a sustainable pipeline by continuously prospecting
- Get AIP into the consideration set for data solutions
- Be a team player.
- Be transparent.
- Make sure bad news travels fast.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Think strategically.
- Be proactive.
- Be curious.
- 3+ years of industry sales experience in Adtech/MarTech, data marketing, or similar field.
- Strong understanding of SaaS/DMP/CDP space
- Proven process and ability to identify, qualify, and set meetings with decision makers within marketing org at Retail, eCommerce, and DTC advertisers.
- Close new business logos w/ARR of 60k
- Ability to communicate the value of AIP and position in-marketplace
- Provide customer specific tech demos in support of client business cases
- Create lasting, mutually beneficial relationships across accounts and strategic partners
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to hit the ground running and drive impact
- Experience working in an agile environment, startup experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills and strong detail-orientation.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + Quarterly Commissions
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus