ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode is a marketing and insights partner that powers smarter, more profitable brands. It delivers a complete technology and service solution that transforms consumer data into planning, media activation and measurement for leading F500, Challenger + Disruptor Brands. SocialCode’s deep expertise in people-based media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube powers smarter marketing that drives business results and actionable insights about customers and prospects.
At SocialCode, we have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and are looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
The Solutions Team delivers best-in-class, highly sophisticated direct response media performance to SocialCode’s diverse client base. The Media Operations team drives superior KPI performance by developing advanced strategic recommendations, executing complex ad campaigns and reporting campaign performance to our clients. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to hone expert-level media skills across major media platforms and solve challenges of all shapes and sizes for some of the largest brands in the world, all while guiding the careers of more junior team members.
Do you have the skills to drive amazing business results while developing a team of performance marketing experts?
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Directly manage a growing team of Media Buyers responsible for running sophisticated advertising campaigns across social and digital channels
- Be responsible for your team’s delivery of strategic recommendations, flawless execution, and insightful reporting to the in-market Account Management teams
- Manage day-to-day execution of media performance by reviewing and monitoring campaigns as well as personally setting up and managing campaigns when needed
- Ensure the advertising campaigns your team is managing deliver against clients’ pacing and performance goals and that your team’s deliverables are of the highest quality
- Utilize your media expertise to help lead execution of client deliverables your team produces across media planning, campaign insights, and reporting
- Coach and develop team members of different experience levels to help them achieve growth within their roles and within SocialCode
- Develop strong relationships with your counterparts at in-market offices to continually improve upon delivery and solve any challenges that arise
- Share your media performance expertise and continue to grow your knowledge base and expertise across social and digital channels
- Recommend new systems and processes as well as changes to existing products, policies, and processes that will improve ways of working and overall performance
- Work cross-functionally with leaders across other SocialCode teams including Growth, Data Solutions, Training, Revenue Operations, Finance, and others build and manage processes to improve SocialCode’s delivery
- BA or equivalent with an emphasis on marketing, business or coursework of a quantitative nature; preferably a degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 5-7+ years of account management experience, preferably 2+ years of which were spent in digital media (knowledge of DV360 and programmatic landscape a plus)
- 2-3+ years experience managing teams with individuals of varied experience levels
- Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST. You pivot in your sleep.
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Proven track record of strengthening and growing relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Bonus: Knowledge in SQL, Salesforce, statistical tools and/or programming
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus