ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode is a marketing and insights partner that powers smarter, more profitable brands. It delivers a complete technology and service solution that transforms consumer data into planning, media activation and measurement for leading F500, Challenger + Disruptor Brands. SocialCode’s deep expertise in people-based media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube powers smarter marketing that drives business results and actionable insights about customers and prospects.
At SocialCode, we have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and are looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
The Solutions Team delivers best-in-class, highly sophisticated direct response media performance to SocialCode’s diverse client base. Media Buyers drive superior KPI performance by developing advanced strategic recommendations, executing complex ad campaigns and reporting campaign performance to our clients. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to hone expert-level media skills across major media platforms and solve challenges of all shapes and sizes for some of the largest brands in the world.
Do you have the skills it takes to run sophisticated social campaigns?
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Collaborate with team on media planning to support client and campaign strategy
- Build, launch, and optimize campaigns across all major social platforms with a focus on flawless execution
- Help execute year-long to campaign-specific measurement plans and learning agendas
- Support upsell opportunities by analyzing data to back up recommendations
- Perform campaign QA on your own campaigns, plus those built by other client teams
- Communicate new campaign management strategy ideas to help drive client alignment
- Build and deliver weekly reporting and ad hoc reporting inclusive of formatted Excel reports, Looker dashboards and performance insights and recommendations
- Provide data and insights to in-market teams for campaign wrap-ups and larger reporting deliverables such as QBRs
- Manage Salesforce as part of campaign execution and assisting with billing
- Recommend changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance.
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on coursework in marketing, advertising, business; preferably a degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 0-1+ years of media execution experience within digital and/or social; knowledge of DV360 and programmatic landscape a strong plus
- Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST. You pivot in your sleep.
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to navigate client and external communication
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- Casual dress