SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands.
Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday.
About This Role:
We are an agile team in a growing industry, looking for an Audience Analyst to accelerate our growth. The Audience Analyst will be responsible for supporting client accounts using SocialCode’s proprietary Audience Intelligence Platform (AIP), a tool central to driving excellent paid-media return on investment for our clients. Day-to-day responsibilities will include using AIP to build polished targeting, channel and creative recommendations and working with SocialCode account managers to plan, test and scale media strategies enabled by our technology.
The Audience Analyst role offers a unique opportunity to partner with cross-functional teams to drive SocialCode’s business forward. This team blends SocialCode’s proprietary campaign data and deep knowledge of social platforms, with knowledge about our clients’ businesses, to form unique thinking that will enhance a brand’s marketing activities.
- Support strategy team across revenue growth opportunities - focusing on scaling adoption and use of SocialCode’s Audience Intelligence Platform
- Support the research, creation and delivery of SocialCode Audience Insights Reports by tapping into AIP and other unique data sources to deliver people-based insights & activation strategies for our account teams.
- Harness verticalized SocialCode data to help create timely & actionable strategies for our account teams.
- Maintain AIP testing and best practices database/materials.
- Collaborate cross functionally across media, creative, product and platform teams to drive adoption, scale and revenue from AIP and account best practices.
- BA or BS degree
- 1-2 years relevant experience in digital media (account management or ad ops), consulting, or creative
- Desire to work with and understand data
- Strong Microsoft Excel / Powerpoint / Google Slides Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits + 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars + Sabbatical program
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- Casual dress + In-office snack surplus