ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands.
Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday.
We pay competitively. We provide an environment for you to thrive in and enjoy. We value and promote those who perform.
This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
The Account Management Team delivers best-in-class service and media performance across SocialCode’s diverse client base. This role supports all aspects of media planning, ad strategy, execution, optimization and campaign wrap-up. In this role, you’ll learn all the skills necessary to be a modern marketer, and have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology across all major media platforms.
We encourage bright, kind, enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help make a big impact on our success.
Do you have the skills it takes to run sophisticated social campaigns for the world’s most valuable brands?
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Manage day-to-day support of Account Management team by responding to RFPs, managing IOs, billing and reconciliation and reporting deliverables
- Set-up, launch and quality assurance for ad campaigns across all major media platforms
- Monitoring of daily reporting statistics for accuracy
- Testing and analysis of key metrics to optimize performance and meet business objectives
- Communication with internal teams regarding campaign delivery and support for client reporting deliverables
- Recommending changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance
- Brainstorming new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on coursework in marketing, advertising, business; preferably a degree in Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Ideally, 1-3 years of account management experience within digital and/or social is preferred
- Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST. You pivot in your sleep.
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to navigate client and external communication
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Bonus: Knowledge in SQL, Salesforce, statistical tools and/or programming
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- Casual dress
- In-office snack surplus