SocialCode leverages our data platform, cross-platform creative, marketplaces, and media buying to redefine the agency landscape. We are the industry leaders in social platforms by supporting the world’s most valuable brands achieve their goals.
At SocialCode, you'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed every day, and succeed every day. We provide an environment for you to thrive in and enjoy. We value and promote those who perform. We have an immediate opening for a People Operations (HR) Business Partner in our Washington DC or San Francisco office. We are looking for an individual who has experience partnering with executives to drive their business strategies forward by leading talent planning, performance and employee relations communications, and using tools including proactive organizational design, goals setting, frequent feedback and leadership coaching. This individual should be known for building strong and effective relationships at every level of the business, while also understanding the importance of teamwork and collaboration in successfully implementing People programs.
- Be a trusted advisor and human resources subject matter expert for assigned leaders to drive strategic insight, leadership capability, team effectiveness, cultural sensitivity and ultimately business performance
- Participate as an integral part of the assigned leadership teams, focused on developing credible knowledge and understanding of the business goals and how they impact the people strategy
- Handle employee relations matters with the highest profession standards, providing counseling and coaching to managers and staff and ensuring an expedited and effective escalation and resolution as appropriate
- Serve as an advocate regarding company policies, employee performance, culture/work environment and other issues; resolve conflicts effectively while minimizing legal exposure
- Collaborate with other People Team members to lead and execute processes that allow for seamless People programs, employee development, and new hire experience
- Remain current on HR practices along with applicable federal and local legislation and regulations and ensure compliance across your client groups
- Identifies issues and trends related to the workforce
This role is a hands-on opportunity to make real impact on the business. You will be viewed as an expert regarding the development and delivery of competitive People initiatives to the business while simultaneously managing ongoing programs and tackling daily tasks - all with a healthy dose of humor.
- 5+ years of progressive working experience and responsibilities as a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist at a fast-growing company, with responsibilities supporting multiple functions
- Demonstrated success for strategy and action; comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and engaging with deeply complex strategy discussion
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action-based analysis
- Demonstrate an ability to work with employees in many locations
- Are able to be self-directed and motivated to execute with minimal direction
- Upbeat, highly collaborative and solution oriented, and you know how to laugh