ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands.
Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday.
We pay competitively. We provide an environment for you to thrive in and enjoy. We value and promote those who perform.
This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
In order to keep our clients happy and running like a well-oiled machine, we’re looking to hire a Senior Account Manager. The Senior Account Manager will support the most strategic accounts and have a well-rounded skill set across all aspects of media planning and delivery. The role requires strong understanding of marketing & advertising, paired with deep understanding of the social media space and how to present a POVs and strategic presentations that resonate with client marketing team. The Account Management team’s ultimate goal is to provide top-notch client services and account management excellence.
Do you have the skills it takes to run sophisticated social campaigns for the world’s most valuable brands?
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Ability to drive client outcomes and deliver and communicate strong media results
- Planning, executing and optimizing the most complex campaigns as well as overseeing a cross section of junior colleagues on the account management team
- Coordinate campaign strategies and tactics closely with platform partners
- Testing and analysis of key metrics to optimize performance and meet business objectives
- Monitoring of daily reporting statistics for accuracy
- Recommending changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance
- Brainstorming new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest Snapchat, and YouTube
- BA or equivalent;
- 4+ years account management experience within digital and/or social is preferred.
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Superior Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST. You pivot in your sleep
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Bonus: Knowledge in SQL, Salesforce, statistical tools and/or programming
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus