ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode is a marketing and insights partner that powers smarter, more profitable brands. It delivers a complete technology and service solution that transforms consumer data into planning, media activation and measurement for leading brands like Heineken, Nestle and Visa. SocialCode’s deep expertise in people-based media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube powers smarter marketing that drives business results and actionable insights about customers and prospects. We are a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (formerly The Washington Post Company), but operate independently. At SocialCode, we have an open office environment that fosters a free exchange of ideas and looking to add more bright, enthusiastic talent eager to make a big impact on our business.
The Account Management Team delivers best-in-class service and media performance to SocialCode’s varied client base. The Associate Director, Account Management role requires stellar management approach paired with a strong understanding of marketing & paid social media advertising space. The ideal candidate will help day-to-day teams navigate everything from how to present a POVs or strategic recommendation to building out effective DR campaign structures. The Account Management team’s ultimate goal is to provide top-notch client services and account management excellence, and the Associate Director provides the leadership to make that happen.
Do you have the skills to drive amazing client outcomes while developing a team of marketing experts?
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
- Directly manage Account Management, Team Leads, and oversee business outcomes for all related business.
- Coach and develop effective people managers as well as ICs to drive highest possible performance
- Partner with SC Brand Partners to produce and deliver high-impact client deliverables
- Recommend changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance
- Brainstorm new ways to improve advertising and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube
- BA or equivalent an emphasis on marketing, business or coursework of a quantitative nature
- 6+ years account management experience
- 3+ years of digital media experience
- Experience managing and growing teams with individuals of varied experience levels
- Proven track record of strengthening and growing relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
- Bonus: Knowledge in SQL, Salesforce, statistical tools and/or programming
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus