SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands.
Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday.
This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
- Ability to drive client outcomes and deliver and communicate strong media results
- Planning, executing and optimizing the most complex campaigns as well as overseeing a cross section of junior colleagues on the account management team
- Coordinate campaign strategies and tactics closely with platform partners
- Testing and analysis of key metrics to optimize performance and meet business objectives
- Monitoring of daily reporting statistics for accuracy
- Recommending changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance
- Brainstorming new ways to improve advertising and engagement primarly in Search, with an emphasis on Google Search.
- Opportunity to also manage advertising across social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Superior Excel skills: comfort with pivot tables is a MUST. You pivot in your sleep.
- 2+ years experience within paid search.
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment.
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + Bonus eligibility
- Full benefits + 401(k) & pension
- Continuing education dollars + Sabbatical program
- Casual dress + In-office snack surplus