ABOUT THIS ROLE
SocialCode combines audience data, insights, creative and measurement to drive superior performance for leading brands.
Do you want to be an industry leader? Good. We've been one since there's been an industry. Do you want to become an expert in a complex discipline? Good. At SocialCode, you will. You'll work with smart, driven, fun people. You'll learn every day, be pushed everyday, and succeed everyday.
We pay competitively. We provide an environment for you to thrive in and enjoy. We value and promote those who perform.
This is the SocialCode Contract: We'll make you a social-marketing savant and you'll drive our growth across the social, mobile, digital marketing universe.
Are you interested in helping the world’s most valuable brands achieve their goals across the major social platforms?
The Team Lead will be responsible for developing and growing relationships with some of Social’s largest advertising brands, as well as managing a team of Account Managers across a variety of Fortune 100 & 500 brands.
The role requires a strong understanding of marketing & advertising, paired with deep understanding of the social media space, along with the ability to help guide the careers of more junior team members.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
The Account Management Team Lead will need to ensure that top service and strategies are delivered to all clients in the most efficient way and must have strength in four core areas:
- Understanding brand and industry needs and being able to work with others to find a solution to meet those needs
- Ability to take initiative and own projects with innovative thinking and strong leadership skills
- Client and Platform relationship management – be able to create and grow relationships with partners across business, agencies and platforms to elevate our role to the Client
- Proven track record of managing large teams of high performers with a range of backgrounds and experience levels
- Directly oversees most sophisticated and strategic clients
- Develops and grows relationships with major platforms
- Helps identify gaps in services and works with SocialCode leadership to find solutions
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to optimize client and business workflows
- Works with cross functional teams to package learnings into case studies, website content and lectures
- Works with emerging platforms to uncover new opportunities for clients
- BA with an emphasis on marketing, advertising, or business
- 6+ years experience managing clients and relationships
- 3+ years of digital media experience
- Experience managing and growing multiple teams
- Proven track record of strengthening and growing new and existing client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment
- Energetic, relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus