Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Location: Austin, TX remote
The Snyk Channel Manager is responsible for strategy, enablement, development, and performance of our strategic channel partners and in this role you will be focussed on SHI (national level). Your success in the role will rely on understanding Snyk’s sales segmentation and aligning the partner to the Snyk sales teams. You will be working within all levels of the partner organization and have a thorough understanding of Snyk’s solutions and the business value to partners and customers.
- Develop and incorporate Snyk into the partner’s DevSecOps strategy and business plan covering all aspects of the partner relationship
- Work closely with the Snyk sales leadership and team to drive a plan and pipeline within the territory
- Provide clear and consistent communication among your partner and peers to build strong partnerships
- Develop a strong alliance partner plan and build and maintain activity and performance reports
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with stakeholders
- Experience working with SHI
- Proven track record of selling with or through the security channel partner ecosystem in the central region
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of Channel Sales experience
- Excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Demonstrates track record of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Ability to travel 50% of the time to attend partner activities and events
- High-energy sales person who is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances