Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative Senior software engineer to build the next generation of code analysis based on a combination of machine learning and logical reasoning. What we call Snyk’s DeepCode Engine: the most advanced platform for semantic code analysis over BigCode.
The team will be focused on solving challenges including:
- automatic learning of API specifications and using them to discover new security vulnerabilities
- creating real-time high-precision analyzer based on logical reasoning and machine learning
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- developing algorithms that analyze millions of lines of code in seconds
- using or contributing to a state-of-the-art Datalog solver
- creating distributed systems that use these algorithms to build SaaS applications, delivering the results to users fast
- prioritising collaboration, pair programming, and code review
What You’ll Need:
- Program analysis experience or developed large systems using C++
- interest in algorithms and data structures
- Passion to work on a new generation of explainable machine learning tools
- To love working in a fast-paced start-up environment that respects its engineers and customers
- work sustainably, quickly, and iteratively
We’d be Lucky if You:
- have completed research on machine learning for code
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances