Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Do you love working in a high-growth, inventive, global, interconnected environment? Do you have a passion for driving multi-faceted digital strategy? As a Digital Marketing Director at Snyk you will lead a rockstar (sorry Workday commercial!) team focused on driving awareness, leads & free user acquisition and the conversion of curious visitors into active prospects. You'll join a team that challenges stale best practices in favor of highly effective growth tactics and partner closely with every marketing department, product leader, and operations function to meet Snyk's business priorities.
We're on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering the tens of millions of developers to build the digital future securely. Snyk (pronounced "sneak") is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in their application and cloud environments — and do it all right from the start. Join us, and together, we'll make it possible.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Leading and inspiring a high performing team managing various avenues of digital marketing including programmatic advertising, publishers, on-site lifecycle tools including chat, as well off-site nurture.
- Managing the development of strategic, multi-prong digital plans to support all key initiatives, product-led free user acquisition, and lead engagement across markets and audiences.
- Closely and directly collaborating with product, core demand, regional, web, content, design, legal, procurement teams.
- Pushing the boundaries of our digital machine and establishing a culture of testing and experimentation to accelerate engagement, acquisition and conversion targets.
- Forecasting, budgeting, measuring, and reporting on the impact of digital initiatives, while continuously optimizing ROI.
- Driving cross-functional innovation in Snyk’s approach to content development, user journey experiences, and creative digital presence.
- Working closely with Revenue Operations to advance lead operations, privacy & compliance best practices,
- Build story-telling reporting dashboards, and ensure attribution evolves with the business.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of experience with B2B digital & omni-channel marketing - including programmatic advertising including search, social, ABM advertising, media buying, negotiating, and procurement. As well as digital lifecycle management including nurture programs & on-site experience.
- Proven experience with project management & roadmap development for strategic marketing teams.
- To be a natural leader and have managed a high performing team (5+ members), having developed individual passion alongside team growth.
- To balance strategic, long-term thinking with a move-fast, impact-orient execution.
- To thrive on owning and beating ambitious goals.
- A continuous passion for learning, and creative problem solving, with specific focus on marketing tech innovation. An understanding of the fundamentals of user journey mapping, web design and development.
- MarTech experience with Marketo, ChatBots (i.e. Intercom), Salesforce, Looker or similar BI tools, GA4 - as well as vendor / agency management.
- Driven digital success across PLG & Top Down/Bottoms Up motions in a cybersecurity or developer marketing organization.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances