We’re looking for a Senior Regional (Field) Marketing Manager to support our rapid growth in North America. Working in close collaboration with Sales you will define and execute region-specific programs that drive pipeline growth, net new and expansion revenue and support the overall sales teams’ success. This role will cover our US Enterprise and Mid-Market segments in our West Region.
- Define a strategy and execute the delivery of high-impact marketing pipeline programs including field events, region-specific webinars, roundtables, and regional campaigns both on time and on budget.
- Lead decision making and discretion regarding event and campaign selection and planning in support of regional goals, aligned to the global MQL & pipeline targets.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of regional marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
- Be an advocate for the sales region / segment you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities. Carry the flag for your region.
- Vice-versa, be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales team understand the marketing department's priorities and strategy.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, SDR’s and Sales teams to ensure leads are properly routed and followed up in a timely manner.
- Be a data driven marketer; you will deliver consistent lead and pipeline analysis per region / segment to help Sales identify gaps and make plan adjustments to ensure delivery of the right metrics aligned to sales priorities.
- Participate in Sales QBR’s, join weekly forecast calls and be tightly aligned to the entire Sales organization you support.
- Act as a program / team lead when applicable, mentoring and guiding Field Marketing Coordinators/Specialists and Managers; help the team execute effectively, pivot as needed, and bring a sense of urgency every day.
- Close collaboration with cross functional team members to deliver effective programs aligned to global / regional targets.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 8-10 years+ experience in delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through (field) marketing programs.
- Familiarity with America's B-to-B software market, ideally in a scale-up and / or security environment.
- Experience with delivering marketing programs for the US Enterprise and / or Mid-Market Commercial Sales segments.
- Understanding of how to engage and work with an (inside) sales (SDR) team as well as sales leadership, to support and accelerate them, with a passion for impacting their revenue goals.
- Data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing business / campaign results to provide regional insights and recommendations.
- Eye for identifying trends, fearless of challenging the numbers and ability to look for new opportunities in the market.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work both autonomously and in a team-setting.
- Proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Looker, EventBrite, Marketo and other similar programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills highly desired.
- Be hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- Have a strong desire to laugh daily and enjoy your role and co-workers!
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.